Thursday, August 24, 2006

Thank You

So I started thinking about all of the crushes and boyfriends along the way that have helped me get to where I am now.

A was my first crush....the little boy down the street whose brother was best friends with my brother. We used to sit under the tree and play "20 Questions" about who we liked.

L was the older boy further down the street. His brother was also friends with my brother. He was super tall....and super cute. And looked at me as a little tomboy.

D was the absolutely super hot athelete whose games I followed obsessively. He too saw me as the tomboy who could play ball. He ended up in New York and has become...well...very New York.

MJ still lives in my area and is a very nice guy. He too was an athelete whose games I followed...and was on the same team as D. I heard rumors that he was very domineering and possessive...but have no knowledge whether this is true or not. He pretty much didn't know I existed until quite later.

MD was my first love...young puppy love that showed me many areas of love I didn't know existed. He taught me that sometimes you have to stand up for what you want...even if some people disagree with what's best for you.

These different guys (and others) have brought me to B....and to appreciate the true love that I have for him...and that he has for me.

:)

No comments: