Sunday, March 11, 2007

Thanks

Thanks to all of you for the advice. I think I have a fairly valid excuse...the wedding is in the middle of exams. However, your advice has really made me think maybe I better at least take some time to reconsider. The person getting married is my cousin...and we aren't close at all...but I will admit it could lead to some family problems (even though I'm not close to any of them anymore). But I really do appreciate the advice and I will let you know what happens.

In other news...
I saw The Departed on DVD...and I just couldn't get into it. I thought the actors were great. But it was SO VIOLENT!! and the ending just killed it for me. BUT Matt Damon is HOTT!!! wow...maybe even cuter than in The Bourne Identity/Supremacy.

I also saw The Guardian---and it was SO GOOD!! Really--see it. Both Kevin Costner and Ashton looked hot in that movie. and I really liked the storyline.

Finally, I saw Employee of the Month with Jessica Simpson. Only watch this if u are looking for absolutely mindless entertainment!!

:)

No comments: