Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Worth It?

I have 17 credit hours crammed into 4 day weeks this semester. By the end of last Thursday I was completely an totally beat--and thinking that this was a really bad idea.

BUT--having Fridays off is SWEET. It really kinda makes it all worth it.

Plus--this coming week is really nice. Off monday--and B is coming down for FIVE days!! Its like a vacation. I'm extremely excited.

I've been trying to find some things other than school to do this year--just to try to enjoy this year a little more. So far I have gone to 1 law school party (im not sure that will be repeated), bought and started a puzzle, and purchased and played Trivial Pursuit DVD edition and Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader. I highly reccommed Trivial Pursuit--and not Are You Smarter.

Additionally--while were talking about reccommendations--under no circumstances should you purchase a wireless router from Belkin. They repeatedly break down--and their customer service is quite simply terrible. Like "I cannot understand you at all" terrible. But if anyone knows of a good brand--I would appreciate a reccommendation!

:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I reccommend getting an Apple airport router. I had problems with my d-link & linksys routers both getting fried in storms/ power surges .... 14 power surges later and my apple airport is still truckin'. And yes it works with pc's too.

prettylawchick said...

Thanks! I will give that a shot--I bet their customer service is much better too.

:)

Justice Moustache said...

Blockbuster sucks. Netflix started the whole thing, and I refuse to bow to Blockbastard's bullying. Plus, Netflix is much more user-friendly, and their customer service is outstanding. Plus I love watching Blockfucker squirm.

If that doesn't convince you, just think how much you've paid in late fees in your lifetime... that should do it. MAKE THE SWITCH!!!