Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Compulsive Blog Checker

Remember those descriptions people used to put on thier away messages about "Compulsive Away Message Checkers"? Those people who would check the away message of every person on thier buddy list at least 15 times a day?

I think this applies quite well to blog checking. Some people become obsessed with blog checking...they must be one of the first to know what every person on thier Looooooooooooong blog list has noted. This is facilitated much more easily when they have equipped their lists with the "updated" note next to the blog name...so that they will know immediately when someone has made an update.

Do I fall into this category? Well let me just ask....does any one want to share with me how to add the little "updated" note next to my blog names?

:)