Monday, September 04, 2006

Insanity

So I thought I would be past the breakdowns this year...but apparently not. I called home crying earlier this week....somehow I just felt overwhelmed at the idea of being stuck here doing this for 16 (now 15) more weeks. But my terrific family and bf clamed me down and made me feel better.

So for the past 2 days I've been super motivated. I've completed most of the reasearch for my AppAd paper and a huge chunk of the reading for the week. Although I know this won't last...Im willing to ride the wave til it crashes.

:)

1 comment:

buffalodawg said...

How can you be having a breakdown, yet still be gettin ahead on all of your work. I am trying to avoid breakdowns while falling behind on all of my work. BTW, I've enjoyed your blog and have added it to my blog role. Good luck in your 2nd year.