Saturday, December 02, 2006

Another One Bites the Dust

So another old friend is officially engaged. While I am happy for her...I can't help but be a bit jealous. Its not because she is marrying a future doctor....and I'm guessing probably will not work when they are settled....its because deep down I know I want to get married.

Although I tell everyone who asks that we are not ready yet...we really are. Its just the timing and the circumstances that are off. I don't really see a point in getting married when we cannot lie in the same city for over a year and I obviously am not anywhere near financially stable right now.

But if the circumstances were different...from an emotional standpoint...we are ready to get married. We've been together for 7 years...I know the things about him that annoy me...and the things about me that annoy him....and we're fine with both.

But since we are looking at at least 2.5 more years...I guess we should enjoy the land of limbo while it lasts.

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How pretty are you? Don't you think you should leave that for us to decide? I think you should have a picture of yourself on your blog since it is the basis of the blog name.