Thursday, February 08, 2007

Cough Cough

So after a brief, but intense, illness during whihc I accidentally overmedicated myself and was forced to endure a night of chills, shaking, sweating, and dryheaving I am left with a very annoying and sometimes painful cough.

So my question is...and there probably is some good answer to this that I don't know...but why can't manufacturers make a cough drop that WORKS and doesn't taste like A$$????

In my experience, Halls cough drops seem to be the most effective at suppressing coughing...but they taste AWFUL.

The best tasting cough drops seem to be Ludens...but they are completely ineffective at stopping the cough.

Does anyone know of a happy medium that will stop my cough and not offend my tongue so much?

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like the Halls Spearmint drops...very effective, but they at least taste mildly like gum or candy (with that "cooling vapor action" to boot).