Thursday, June 14, 2007

The Best Part of Summer...

Its hard to choose the best part of summer. I love the warm weather, the clothes you can wear, the pool, etc.

In fact, there is very little that I dont like about summer...except maybe the bugs. I dont like the bugs. and maybe being inside when I KNOW its gorgeous outside.

but the best part of summer may be that I can go home at night and not be plagued with the thoughts of what i have to get done that night for tomorrow. no homework, no meetings. i can just shut down in the evening and take a walk or exercise or do anything i want.

Here't to summer

:)

2 comments:

angela said...

Here, here!

Nick Owens said...

Here's to summer...

What are we toasting with?

Being this "law school" person I would venture to guess that you may have slightly refined tastes. My guess would be that your toast would either be with a)champagne, b) Miller High Life the "champagne" of beers or c) something fruity, yet top shelf with an umbrella in it.

ps. thanks for the comments, and you'll have to read about my insect incounters today!