Thursday, June 07, 2007

Crazy

I know everyone always says things have been crazy when they have been neglectful in updating but.....things have been crazy. Crazy...but good.

I've been traveling ALOT...I've been averaging about 2 nights a week, but I was actually gone this whole week. There is just nothing like sleeping in your own bed. Work is busy but good...I've learned a few new things this year that I'm actually kind of excited about.

I have a crazy weekend coming up....helping a friend move Friday and then working my part time job Saturday and Sunday. Hopefully we can squeeze in an Olive Garden trip...Im craving the new shrimp and crab dish.

In other news....a good friend just dumped a load of news on my plate that I have no idea how to process. What do you do when someone tells you something that, if true, makes you realize you may not know one of your good friends at all?

Hope you all are having a good summer!

:)

2 comments:

Nick Owens said...

So, sounds like your summer is going about as hecticly (if that's even a word) as mine! I plan to try to update my blog after I'm through leaving my two cents here...anywho, I try not to let my friends dump loads on me out of sheer principle, but without being pryful as to what the news was let me give you several scenarios to choose from:

a) Your friend announces they're gay and in particular gay for you after a lifetime of knowing them as straight...suddenly all those times spent hanging out...together...come flooding back, and personally not to be overly mean, but I would drop them like a bad habit. I'm soooo not a good person.

b) Your friend tells you their secretly from outer space. I would probably in this case assure them I would be a good ambassador, and then slowly ween them of our friendship.

c) Perhaps the most extreme case, your friend tells you they've murdered and dismembered someone. This would be the appropriate time to call the authorities and make use of that handy prison shank you carry on your person since meeting them in the clank.

Everything else is shades of gray. I realize this helps in no way and was nothing more than an overly verbose waste of two minutes. But I'm bored and your blog is the unsuspecting victim in all of it. Sad story.

prettylawchick said...

this is why i LOVE your comments! ;)

:)