Saturday, November 03, 2007

MPRE

Who are you people who are all "oh the MPRE is so easy"??? That test was horrifically terrible. I literally was not sure of the answer on almost every question. And I studied! I went through the entire Bar-Bri book and did all of the practice exams. Although, I will admit that I dont think more studying would have helped. I knew what rule they were getting at with the question...but I had no idea which answer was the right one. My only solace is that every other person I talked to seemed equally shocked....and hopefully the scale will save me. Sigh.

:)


2 comments:

BCC said...

not for nothing, i felt the same way. ride the scaled score and hope for the best. we'll find out soon enough

nicolle said...

i felt the same way too...so much guessing. there really shouldn't be a multiple choice ethics test. it's silly.