Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Yum!

If you havent tried one yet--go out and get the new Caramel Pretzel Klondike bars. SO SO good. A delicious combination of sweet and salty.

On another note, a nasty cold is traveling around the law school...and I am a lucky recipient. When I was growing up my Mom just gave me pills to make me feel better...I nver really thought about what they were. Now I just usually default to Dayquil and Nyquil with Advil to help the aching. However, last winter I had such a bad runny nose that B went and asked the pharmacist for something to help--claritin is very useful for runny noses, even when they arent caused by allergies. However, last winter I accidentally took too many dayquils/nyquils/advils/and claritins in a desperate attempt to make myself feel better during a 15 day cold and woke up in the middle of the night dizzy and dryheaving.

We are entering the home stretch now. Thanksgiving break is in 2 and a half weeks...then its the slide into exams. Good luck!!

:)

2 comments:

LawSchoolBlogger said...

Sounds like one of those foods that could be TOO good. Maybe it's best i not try it.

angela said...

Feel better! I was a victim of the law school cold that was going around a couple weeks ago, and it blew. Better to be sick now than during finals, though.