Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Still???

I thought I would be past this now. I am a 3L. 3L is supposed to "bore" you to death. Am I bored? Yes. Am I still having days where the stress reduces me to tears...not just tears but huge sobbing crying jags.

I got turned down for another job today. And I have to sit through a 5 hour presentation on Friday on a subject that I am not even taking. And I want to get married. I really really want to get married. And I don't want to move three hours away from my family. And especially B. And I am suddenly jealous of the girls with the engagement rings, and the boyfriends in LS, and the plans to get married and move somewhere together.

And I realize that I am complaining while I have more options than some of those around me. And I feel guilty for that. And I know I am not entitled to anything.

Ok...done with the pity party.

:)

No comments: