Sunday, September 30, 2007

Movies

I ended up getting the Blockbuster subscription plan. and I have to say I like it. I don't watch an overwhelimg amount of movie...but so far enough to make it worth it. I also like that you can reserve movies that are currently in theaters. I always see previews for movies that I want to go see....and then end up never seeing them.

So far, here are a few of the movies I've rented and my reviews:

1. Music and Lyrics--surprisingly not a fan. The ending was ok...but the rest was pretty boring and somewhat trite. and I usually like chick flicks.

2. Rumor Has It--good, but fairly unrealistic. and I would not have taken her back. But Benjamin Bratt is cute.

3. Because I told you so--I actually really liked this one. I am a Mandy Moore fan and this one tugged at the heartstrings a little.

4. I have Perfect Stranger here waiting to be watched.

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's an opportunity to catch up on all the TV shows you missed. I recommend Lost as a good place to start.