Sunday, September 02, 2007

Who'da Thunk

When I was younger everyone in my state was a fan of the major state school. Ninety percent of my high school class went to the major state school. I on the other hand rebelled and went to the tiny private university. I always said I would never be a fan of the major state school. I thought they were loud and annoying and even a little obnoxious.

And then it came time to go to law school. and somehow I chose major state school. and apparently somewhere along the way I drank the Kool Aid. I think it was somewhere between the football and the basketball games that I was converted.

And now I have a football jersey. and too many t-shirts to count. and 5 baseball hats. But I knew I was a convert when yesterday I had stripes in our colors painted on my fingers and little decals put on my big toes.

I blame the Kool Aid.

:)

2 comments:

Justice Moustache said...

I hope for your sake that those weren't Michigan Wolverine stripes you painted on yourself.

prettylawchick said...

The world may never know

:)