Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Its the beginning and the end that's getting me

According to my schedule, I should have 2 classes tomorrow. In reality I have 2 classes cancelled tomorrow. And no class on Friday. Long weekend right???

No.

Before I knew class was cancelled I scheduled an interview for the morning. Since I'm excited for the interview I'm still ok with that.

BUT--I have trial team practice at 5. 5 o'clock. On Thursday evening. Sigh--who makes these schedules?? At my school very few 2 and 3Ls have Friday classes this year. Who in the world wants to practice on Thursday evening??

:)

2 comments:

LawSchoolBlogger said...

Yeah, I have a class THursday afternoon...had to take it. Rough time for sure.

Justice Moustache said...

One class Friday, at noon, and I'm very okay with that.

As for free time, well, you should have thought about that before you decided to clean up on your exams.