Friday, October 05, 2007

Random

I cannot believe how warm it still is. I'm not complaining...not at all. I'd take this kinda weather all year long. But I cannot remember in my entire life it being in the upper 80's in the beginning of October. Wonder what this means the winter will be like.

I'm nervous for next week. Very important call back interview to attend.

I seriously have an exam on the last possible exam day before Christmas break. On a SATURDAY. When I only have 3 exams. Ugh.

I watched Perfect Stranger last night. It was actually quite good. VERY good twist at the end. I didn't see that coming at all.

I also watched John Tucker must die. I actually thought it was a cute chick flick--but I didn't love the ending.

Have a great weekend!

:)

3 comments:

LawSchoolBlogger said...

Perfect Stranger?
Are you talking about the show with cousin Larry and Balkey?

prettylawchick said...

LOL--no...the movie with Halle Berry and Bruce Willis.

I think the show was Perfect StrangerS.

:)

Anonymous said...

I thought that Perfect Stranger was good, too. My husband claims he figured out the ending, but it seemed so far out of left field to me. :)