Tuesday, March 28, 2006

"A giant law school mutated STD"

I went to dinner last week with my 2 closest friends...and when we got to the restaurant most of our class was there for some random reason. Naturally, this sparked a gossip session about the people around us. We started discussing how we could not date anyone in our class because it would be a pain to be with them everday in every class and that everyone is in everyone else's shit here...like high school. Then S breaks out with the above quote...saying that because everyone sleeps with everyone else in this school we are eventually going to create a giant law school mutated STD that is immune to antibiotics. :)

On another note...I am sick again...for the 2nd time in a month. I blame this on the constant passing of germs between our class...kind of like the mutated STD.
Advil allergy/sinus seems to be working quite well on the symptoms...but it creates this awful taste in my mouth.

No comments: