Friday, October 20, 2006

Another Perspective

I've read quite a few blog posts by 2 and 3Ls complaining about 1Ls who push to get into the room before all of the students are out. While I agree with this for the most part, at least while there are still a lot of students left in the room....I have a complaint from a different perspective.

My evidence class meets at 10....which is 15 minutes after the 9:45 1L class ends. Despite waiting for most of those 15 minutes for the 1Ls to clear out of the room...invariably I still have to wait at the end of the row while the stragglers who feel they must leave their stuff in their seats while they pester the Professor with another super important question that HAS to be answered RIGHT NOW. I mean...come on. If you really need to ask...follow the poor man to his office and hound him there. Just get your crap out of the row...K? Thanks.

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES! Thank you for saying it. Of course, I'm the first to admit that there are a lot of other 1L's that have the problem you described.