Monday, October 09, 2006

Stuck

So after a rash of recent weddings of people I went to school with....and news of other couples moving in together....and people moving out of our hometown beginning new lives in new cities....I officially feel stuck.

While I hope this will be worth it in the end...and its only 1 and 3/4 more years (maybe a little less now....) I sometimes feel like things are on hold. And they are.

I want to wear the pretty white dress and marry the person I love. I want to get my own little place and decorate it. I want a new car (not a NEW car...just another car.... that doesnt have 100K miles on it). I dont want children....yet. I want a regular paycheck and no more debt.

I want to wake up with B....go to sleep with him....and eat his home cooking.

:)

1 comment:

Girly-Jo said...

Hiya, I totally agree with you, I wanna get married in a lovely white dress in a church etc but my life is so hard at the moment I just wish my debts would just dissappear!! I just thought I would leave you a comment. If you like you can pop over and see my blog soon.
girly jo