Thursday, April 12, 2007

Food Weird

I eat some things in strange ways.

1. I like Frosted Mini Wheats in the evening--especially with hot chocolate. BUT--I like them up and eat them in order from least frosting to most.

2. I take apart Kit-Kats and eat them piece be piece---as in each of the 5 sections divided into 5 sections.

3. When we were kids, whn my brother and i would have meat, mashed potatoes, and another vegetable for dinner, we would mix them into one big slop on the plate and then eat it. (Fortunately for my social skills i qiut doing this ;)

:)

2 comments:

angela said...

I did the last thing all the time as a kid, too. :)

Anonymous said...

I used to do the kit-kat thing too when I was little.. But I think I just ended up getting tired of that and just start putting whole pieces in my mouth. 25 Kit-Kats in one day = Chubby 12 year old.