Thursday, April 26, 2007

This and That

Yesterday I went to the law school for the first time ever without a stitch of makeup on. I'm not super prissy--I just don't really feel comfortable without some makeup. I think this extends from a childhood filled with unbelieveably bad acne. I did hide under a baseball hat though:)

My mad dash to school was provoked when I read the online practice exam...and realized I couldn't answer...couldn't think of the way to even START...two of the four essay questions. My drive proved to be fruitless because no additional exams were available. Besides...it turns out I think I was just psyching myself out and not reading the questions properly.

I took the exam today...and somhow failed to mention INJUNCTION or CHANCELLOR"S DISCRETION on my REMEDIES exam. sigh. Hopefully it still goes ok.

Today was my first experience with the online exam software. I like the fact that I seemed to have somewhat more time and that my hand wasn't killing me. However, it did seem to add some stress as I was worried about the exam. Minus some post exam stress about the fact that I couldn't get the exam to upload...all in all it was ok.

Last night I realized my night vision is TERRIBLE--I almost wrecked three times! Is there some remedy for this??

Finally, best line of Grey's tonight..."the VIPenis".

:)

4 comments:

Nick Owens said...

Dude, I'm so digging Grey's Anatomy, certainly one my favorite shows on tv right now! Secondly, I've been doing an independent research study of bad drivers. Every time I encounter someone who I either have to honk at for being ill retarded or swear at for being a moron on the road I keep a mental talley of gender. Females are losing out on this race in a hardcore way. You may not have night vision issues, you may have gender related vehicular issues! I realize this comment may seem incredibly sexist, however for a person who spends a LOT of time on the road...it's sadly true. PS, I'm dieing for you to have a post with a picture in it to spice your blog up! I'd like to see what this "pretty law chick" is all about!

prettylawchick said...

Nick,
Sadly...I think you may be right. As much as it kills me to admit it... I certainly trust the male drivers I know more than the female ones. and as for the pic--I'll have to think about it :)

P.S.--i love your comments!

buffalodawg said...

This was your first time with Examsoft? Did your school just start using it? Good luck on the rest of your exams.

prettylawchick said...

Buffalo,

Thanks for the well wishes! No--my school had examsoft--I was just a holdout for the oldschool writing by hand in bluebooks--but I have officially been converted!

:)