Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Scheduling

So, once again we are enjoying the thrill that is scheduling for next semester.

I have determined that there are 9 classes left that i need/want to take:
1. Family Law
2. Trial Advocacy
3. Pre-Trial Litigation
4. Employment Law
5. Sales & Secured Transactions
6. Crim Pro.
7. 1 Seminar
8. 1 Perspective

now theres nothing I can do about the seminar, the perspective, or trial ad.

Of the classes left, i really want to take employment, and pre trial litigation.

that leaves family law, crim pro, and sales & secured transactions.
I feel like I need to take all three of these for the bar. Of the 3, I am most interested in family law (although Im really not that interested in any of them).

Problem: if i take all of these classes, I will have 3 credits over the amount required for graduation. So....do I take all of them? Can i forget about one of the 3 im not really interested in?

:)

No comments: