Sunday, May 13, 2007

And So It Begins

Summer has officially started...and I'm loving it.

That said...I didn't do much of what I had planned for the one week I had before I start work. I wanted to got to the zoo, a baseball game, shopping, and to a movie.

I went shopping. (however this did produce 2 cute pairs of shoes, 2 great bags, and a few work outfits :))

One major snafu that I didn't forsee was getting sick. As in stomach flu, 24 hours of just shoot me sick. Lovely.

But I'm not complaining cause....I LOVE SUMMER!!!

:)

2 comments:

Another Asian Law Student said...

l..u..c..k..y

Nick Owens said...

I thought I was bad about updating, but clearly you are worse...and you cannot say you don't have time, because I have 0 time. Update your blog punk! Post a picture! I'm tired to checking up on ya and finding nothing new to read! How's your summer going?