Thursday, July 12, 2007

GRRRR

So a couple weeks ago my brother calls me and tells me that he somehow has $800 extra dollars in his bank account that he has no idea where it came from. I warned him not to spend it because he would have to pay it back--and didn't think too much more about it.

Until....I got the letter from the bank telling me i overdrew my account. Turns out they deposited my money into my brother's account. To make matters worse...after they deposited the money into the wrong account...they then bounced a check I wrote for "insufficient funds". The account only had insufficient funds because they deposited the money into the wrong account.

Now--I've had my credit card declined twice and the credit card company has now informed me that I will be charged a returned check fee on my next statement.

FUN!

:)

1 comment:

LawSchoolBlogger said...

let's sue him for everything he's worth.