Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Live Blogging

I'm hanging out with the fam watching the All Star game. So far my Yanks are sucking it up and Bonds hit a pop fly in the first.

"Say Hey" Willie Mays was soooo cute! I just wanted to give him a hug :)

I'm excited to see the new show "Singing Bee" tonight--and "Don't Forget The Lyrics" tomorrow and Thursday.

Exciting weekend coming up :)

I'm trying out a new philosophy: not worrying so much. We'll see how that goes.

On a side note--reading all of the former 3L's blogs makes me feel a little ill about this time next year. (So much for the worrying thing ;)

Good luck to those about to take the Bar!

:)

2 comments:

Nick Owens said...

Alright, so first of all I've decided that you must be a jersey girl...all signs point to yes. Second of all, sorry it's been so long since I've been on to give you some comment love...I realize you must be missing me terribly. Thirdly, we really need to get some pictures up on this blog of yours! Last but not least, in case you didn't know and for future reference, let me offer the following piece of wisdom..."when wearing rubber waders be sure to wear pants, as shorts will leave you chaffed and in pain...for FOREVER! That is all.

prettylawchick said...

LOL--I love your comments.
I HAVE missed you ;)
and I definitely want to know what makes u think I'm a jersey girl!
Thanks for the advice...I'll be sure to remember that.

:)