Saturday, July 21, 2007

I now pronounce you....

So I saw "I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry" with Adam Sandler and Kevin James last night. And it was freaking HILARIOUS!!! Like pee your pants funny. There are just so many funny parts that I'm not sure I could even name them all. But I won't ruin it for those of you who haven't seen it yet- But--my reccommendation: GO SEE IT!!

Super fun vacation coming up this weekend--and I can't wait!! I'm talking sun, sand, sea, and tiny little bikinis with my man and my girls (and a few others).

Shopping trip and an overnight today!!

:)

1 comment:

LawSchoolBlogger said...

my mom ran into kevin james and adam sandler a few days before the movie came out. she was in the Mirage...the vegas hotel. she says she wished james luck on the movie...and sandler was busy.