Thursday, November 16, 2006

One of the Group

I am part of a group in which of about 100 persons, 3 are women. One of those women is not really involved...she is pretty much taking a leave of absence for a while. The other female is decidedly quite masculine. So that leaves me. I wear makeup, i fix my hair, i wear cute outfits, and I like high heels. I am also one of the youngest members of the group.

So...the question is....do I try to fit in? or do I keep my girly ways and continue to be the "different" one?

:)

3 comments:

Liz said...

I think, from experience, that you're going to be the different one whether or not you try to fit in.

prettylawchick said...

Sigh....thats what my dad said too. But thanks for the advice!

:)

Rachel Emma said...

Hi PrettyLawChick, Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog, its lovely to make new friends i have read some of your blog and am enjoying reading it.

Take Care
Rachel Emma