Thursday, November 09, 2006

Sucked Into the Lure of the Spider

So I used to like spider solitaire alot in undergrad (not in class...we werent allowed to have laptops in class then :)

Additionally, because I had so many terrible headaches last year, I decided to try using paper notes this year...and it worked because the headaches are gone. So anyway, I've been seeing a lot of people playing in class lately...and I wanted to play again...but I havent had time because of the oral argument.

Well....since I finished my argument today...I decided to start up a game. Of course...I got sucked into its lure and spent pretty much the whole day playing. But finally....I won a game (hey I never claimed to be GOOD at it ;)

Whats your favorite time wasting game?

:)

1 comment:

Brunette said...

Text Twist and Sudoku online. By far. It used to be Freecell, but I got bored.