Monday, November 13, 2006

Waiting.....

So its 11:10....and I am sitting here watching Laguna Beach reruns waiting for midnight to get here so I can register for classes. Why exactly do we need to register at 12? I have absolutely no idea. What would be wrong with registering at 11? or even 10? Do all schools do this?

While I'm on a registration rant...at this point...49 minutes before the 2Ls register....5 classes are officially closed....and 2 of the other classes I wanted have 25 and 5 seats left respectively. Shouldn't that suggest to the administration that more sections/more seats per class are needed? Are 2Ls just supposed to take random shit classes and fill in requirements 3rd year? And why didn't the 3Ls take these classes last year?

Sigh. Back to waiting.

:)

1 comment:

some guy said...

That's nuts. At my law school everyone is assigned times throughout the day to register. It's done randomly so it sucks to get a late time but you score if you get a good one. I assume that they give 10-15 people the same time.