Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Sooooo...I may have overreacted just a little

We finally got our grades today...and I didnt fail the class I thought I failed. and my Dad and B got to tell me "I told you so" after I drove them crazy obsessing over it all during break. Good thing they love me!!

In other good news....I made the Moot Court team :) I'm pretty excited...although it reminds me of that quote that its like winning a cake eating contest...and the reward is more cake!! But Im still kinda happy/excited.

And on an entirely different note...have you seen the Volvo commercial with the little girl in the back seat talking nonstop to her Dad? That was so me when I was little (and perhaps even now....although I no longer ride in a safety seat;) That commercial makes me smile everytime I see it.

:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there im a 1L and my blog is at www.verylegal.110mb.com.
wanna exchange links?

i try to add some humour so i don't sound like im dying. =). but sometimes that humour just turns so sarcastic and cynical... oops.

-regards, verylegal

prettylawchick said...

very legal...i tried to add your link but it says it doesn't exist...are u sure u copied it correctly?

:)