Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Well, today I sort of figured out how to add links to my blog. I say "sort of" because only half of the links I added are actually showing up....even though they all look the same on the template. Another example of why I LOVE computers...but if anyone has any advice I would appreciate the help. :)

In terms of law school thoughts...first of all Con Law may be the most boring and confusing subject ever...and that is saying a lot since I sat though Geology "Rocks for Jocks" second semester of my senior year of undergrad. However, I am also concerned about Professional responsibility--it seems so obvious...but people keep telling me how it was one of thier hardest classes ever...great.

Furthermore...what exactly is the point in torturing us by not posting grades? What exactly were the professors doing over break? and why not post the grades online instead of creating one giant mess as people try to look at a single posting on a bulletin board. Furthermore...I would much rather learn the news...whether good or bad...in the comfort of my own apartment rather than in a hallway with 100 other overanxious 1Ls.

Finally, my last thought for the day is: Do not brush your hair in class. There is something about watching the girl in front of me brush her hair in the middle of a lecture and watching strands of hair drift onto my table that disturbs me...

No comments: