Monday, June 12, 2006

Dinner Dance Pants

I found out that we have an end of the year party at our firm in another city about 3 hours away (the firm headquarters is there.) So I told my boyfriend that we would go the night before...the room and our meals and mileage are paid for by the firm.

He was fine with going until I told him he needed to wear dress pants...the one pair of dress pants that he owns (and we fondly refer to as the "Dinner Dance Pants)...that I bought for him...and now he is saying he doesn't want to go. He is just kidding...but this should be quite interesting anyway :)

1 comment:

V J.D. said...

So, your firm is going to pay for you to shack up in a hotel and enjoy a night of debauchery, and he doesn't want to go merely because he has to wear nice pants? What a tool.