Friday, May 19, 2006

Not Two of a Kind

This conversation occured a couple of months ago while we were waiting for LRRW to start.

I was talking to my fried E about my boyfriend B. Even though I consider her a very good friend, E has never met B because E has a child and a husband and rarely hangs out with us outside of school.

Anyway, she asked me what B is like and I told her he is EXTREMELY laid back. She looked at me and said she knew he had to be that way.

When I asked what she meant she looked me in the eye and said "Two people like you could never date each other."

When I looked at her with a confused look on my face, she went on to explain that "Two people as uptight as you in a relationship would kill each other."

Good to know that my friends know the real me :)

No comments: