Thursday, May 18, 2006

Summer Break Report

So far I have been on summer break for 14 days. It has rained for 8 of those days. I have thoroughly cleaned the kitchen, the garage, and completed numerous loads of laundry.

On the other hand, I have accomplished a few of the items on the "Things to do this Summer" list.

I made it to the zoo...and got to see a baby kangaroo!! It was very exciting:) (easily amused...I know).

But by far today was the best day of break so far. B finally had a day off...so he took me out for a "Me" day. One of my favorite activites is shopping...so he took me to a mall 45 minute away and hung out while I thorougly enjoyed myself for 4 hours. Then he took me to dinner at my FAVORITE restaurant...and then surprised me with a gift when we got home. (I bought him a pair of sandals at the mall:)

Now its time to finish my law review application and start (continue) worrying about starting the new job on Monday.

No comments: