Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day!!

My Boyfriend B and I have been together for over 6 years...so that's 6 Valentine's Days for us. Today at a very nice (although early) dinner I asked if he could remember our first Valentine's Day together.

Now this may sound like a loaded question...but we play the "can you remember?" game frequently... I think its a product of having been together for so long. Anyway...he thinks for a moment...and sheepishly says no. Luckily for him I cannot remember it either.

But the great part comes when he says "That was 6 years ago" and then sits there and thinks for a minute before saying with a slightly shocked face "I started dating you when you were 16!!!"

Somehow you know you've been together for a very long time when you are shocked at how young you were when you started dating :)

No comments: