Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I was never an American Idol fan...until now. I couldn't see the attraction of listening to countless snippets of songs...until last night.

I moved my laptop into the living room for a change of pace...and flipped the tv on to a random channel for background noise.

I quickly realized that people don't watch the show to see the singers, to see Randy, to see Paula, or to see Ryan Sechrest (although the last one was obvious). People watch to see Simon.

Everyone loves to see him slam someone right in the gut with the honest truth...because when he actually does like a performance you know it must be great. Not like Paula who is afraid to tell anyone the truth...and Randy with the strange "dog pound".

yes....i get it...and unfortunately I think i may be hooked

No comments: