Monday, February 06, 2006

Superbowl Love

Yes...i am a huge football fan...and an even bigger Steelers fan...so this was a fun Superbowl for me.

Much congratulations to the Bus (what a way to go out...if only Jordan had done the same...)
Ben as the youngest superbowl QB ever....what a cutie.
Heinz....MVP and he's "Taking the Bus to Disney World :)
And one just HAS to love Cowher's chin....(I cannot dislike this man...I refereed his daughters' basketball game last year and he was the most respectful fan in the stands....)
I think I just have to respect the Steelers because they seem like such a close knit respectable bunch...you never hear TO like stories coming out of Pittsburgh.

As for the commercials...
1. I would have to proclaim Budweiser as the Superbowl commercial champ once again...LOVED the "streaking goat"...the magic fridge...the little Clydesdale pulling the cart with the bigger ones pushing...Budweiser wins again

2. I really liked the Disney commercial with the players practicing saying "I'm going to Disney World"

3. Ameriquest was a surprising breakout contender...I really enjoyed the "Don't Judge Too Quickly Commercials" including the shocking of the fly and the woman straddling the man on the airplane

4. The final 2 standouts were Michelob's flag football shot where the man body slams the girl...and she returns the favor in the bar. Finally...the Sprint "crime deterrant" phone where the man hit the other man in the face with the phone not once...but twice. :)

No comments: